- Everything - search engine that locates files and folders by filename instantly. You type in a search filter to limit what files and folders are displayed. Download.
- TCPView - show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections. Download.
- Autoruns - shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login. These programs and drivers include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. Download.
- Process Explorer - shows you information about which processes have opened or loaded. Download.
- TaskSchedulerView - simple tool that displays in a single table the list of all tasks from the Task Scheduler of Windows. It also allows you to easily disable/enable mutiple tasks at once. Download: x64/x32.
- CurrPorts - network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. Download: x64/x32.
- Process Monitor - advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. Download.
- IE PassView - utility that reveals the passwords stored by Internet Explorer Web browser. Download (password:
- Mail PassView - password-recovery tool that reveals the passwords and other account details for the variety of email clients. Download.
- PasswordFox - password recovery tool that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser. Download: x64/x32 (password:
- MyEventViewer - simple alternative to the standard event viewer of Windows. Download: x64/x32.
- MyLastSearch - utility scans the cache and history files of your Web browser, and locate all search queries that you made with the most popular search engines. Download.
- NetRouteView - GUI alternative to the standard route utility (Route.exe) of Windows operating system. Download.
- HWMonitor - hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed. Download.
- ProduKey - utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007), Windows (Including Windows 8/7/Vista), Exchange Server, and SQL Server installed on your computer. Download: x64/x32.
- WinSCP - copy file between a local computer and remote servers using FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP, WebDAV or S3 file transfer protocols. Download.
- Dependency Walker - utility that scans any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module (exe, dll, ocx, sys, etc.) and builds a hierarchical tree diagram of all dependent modules. Download: x64/x32.
- PsTools - bunch of tools that allow you to manage remote systems as well as the local one. Download.
- Remote Desktop PassView - small utility that reveals the password stored by Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection utility inside the .rdp files. Download.
- RegScanner - small utility that allows you to scan the Registry, find the desired Registry values that match to the specified search criteria, and display them in one list. Download: x64/x32.
- WirelessNetView - small utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of wireless networks around you. Download.
- ShareEnum - uses NetBIOS enumeration to scan all the computers within the domains accessible to it, showing file and print shares and their security settings. Download.
- LockHunter - free tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. Downalod.
- WirelessKeyView - recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer. Download: x64/x32 (password:
- Wireless Network Watcher - small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. Download.
- WifiInfoView - scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them. Download.
- WMI Tools - WMI Query Generators & Other WMI Tools. Download.
- PuTTY: - free SSH and Telnet client. Download.
- Rufus - utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives. Download.
- Notepad++ - free source code editor. Download.
- KeePassXC - cross-platform password manager. Download.
- R-Studio - recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS, Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS partitions. It also uses raw file recovery for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Donwload.
- Recuva - can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more! Download.
- AOMEI Partition Assistant - partition manager that contains a variety of partition management functions and allows you to manage your partitions and hard drives of PC. You can use it to resize, merge, create, delete or format partitions. Download.
- CrystalDiskInfo - utility tool designed to help you monitor the health of the drives on your computer. It displays as much information it can find on the PC’s SSDs, HDDs, as well as any external drives including USBs. Download.
- Defraggler - defrag entire hard drives or individual files. Works with HDD and SSD and supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems. Download.
- BurnAware - full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray of all types, including M-Disc. Download.
- Victoria - utility to test HDDs and SSDs. Download.